We have had some requests to establish a St. Anselm’s Venmo account so that folks who might want to support the church can do so without writing and mailing a check. If you already have the app installed on your mobile phone, you will find us either by name (Saint Anselms) or @username (@st-anselms). If you do not have the app, the following instructions will assist you in getting set up:
Setting up a Venmo account
- Download the Venmo mobile app: iOS & Android (Venmo does not have a Windows app)
- Open the Venmo app.
- Choose your sign-up method and create a secure password (between 8 and 32 characters long).
- Verify your phone number and email address.
- Add and verify a U.S. bank account, credit card, or debit card to make a payment.
Using the Venmo app
Once the app is installed:
- Click on the icon with pencil and square with a dollar sign.
- use the above name or @username to find Saint Anselms (you should recognize our profile photo of our lovely sanctuary).
- Go to the “Pay or Request” page where you type in an amount in the right corner. Below the name of the church you may designate the gift if you want. Toward the bottom of the screen you will click the blue box to “pay.”
Sending a check remains an option, since Cathy Witkay is checking the mail once a week. The mailing address is: 682 Michael Lane, Lafayette, CA 94549